PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 11

edward
02-09-2011, 02:22 PM
FIFA 2011

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Cerinte Minime:
CPU with Dual core processor (Core duo 2 or better). Intel Core2Duo @ 2.4Ghz on Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7.

1 Gigabyte of RAM (2 GB required for Windows Vista / Windows 7).

DirectX® 9.0c

Descriere:
Personality + sees a footballer’s performance on the pitch mirrored authentically in game, differentiated and replicated for every player’s skill-set. New body types and player models will further help identify players. Personality+ at every position on the pitch reinvents how players look, and perform – on and off the ball. Check back soon as we release more information on Personality+.
Import and assign customized chants for every team and league. Your home club’s anthems and chants can now be set to play during the player introductions, halftime, after goals or even in defeat. Set customized chants for your Virtual Pro and hear your name echo in the stands of stadiums like Old Trafford & San Siro.

Download:
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

apaliolla
02-09-2011, 07:20 PM
hi everybody I simply wanted to expose myself as a total new person of nanostudio.I just joined the actual forum which is actually my very first
post. I have been reading the discussion board for a long time and it is been very helpful for me personally.
i want to say thanks to all employees about great job.

axelandru
18-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Vezi, a apărut de mult FIFA12. :P

Nu ma pricep, dacă ești draguț sa îmi dai și mie un site de download de la FIFA12 te rog. Mersi mult :)