-- Closed Thread
  1. Problem, generic cheat found

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Exclamation Problem, generic cheat found

Hi,
    tonight i did a scan with your software and got this "generic cheat detection"
    one thing, i don't have antivirus, never used a cheats, playing on original cs steam, and it somehow shows that i have something like that.. so it's really bothering me i can't even sleep
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

i did 2 more scans after that and trying all things to recreate that "generic" detection but no success...
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

then downloaded and scaned with malwarebytes and only found your software as malicious...

i even searched Task Manager for suspicous softwares thinking there is a conflict between them but nothing...

other programs active at the time
    (avira vpn pro,viber, ccleaner monitoring, lightshot,msi afterburner, teamspeak,bittorrent)

I'm asking for help, this makes me look really bad for no reason..

thank you in advance..

2. Problem, generic cheat found

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Hi. wCD is detected by some antimalware vendors because of its obfuscator (Confuser).

You had injected a memory block of size 68KB+ in your game process. Without a process dump (Task Manager -> Process tab or Details tab (if you are using Windows 8 or newer) -> find "hl.exe" and right click on that item -> click on "Create dump file") I can't do anything to analyze the problem.

I advise you to install a real antimalware software.

3. Problem, generic cheat found

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Okay then, thank you.. i will do that in future if happens, didn't know that last night while i was still in the game
    and is there any chance to clean this record which was positive for this 'generic' or it stays like that?

4. Problem, generic cheat found

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I am sorry but I can't do anything without a proof.