-- Closed Thread
  1. Internet lagging only on my laptop?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1

Internet lagging only on my laptop?

Hello,

So sometimes when im playing game like Fortnite my internet just starts suddenly lagging alot, i'm teleporting etc. But when that happens it usually stops in like 1-5min. Sometimes i get disconnected from the game because of it.I tested the same internet on phone while it was lagging on my laptop, and it was working perfectly on the phone. I had like 15 ping and 100mb download speed and 7mb upload.

Anyone advice me

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet

References:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Thanks

2. Internet lagging only on my laptop?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Hi.

How many FPS do you have? Are you sure your game configuration is ok?

3. Internet lagging only on my laptop?

Membru - Silver I /_MicroZloth_/'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Your Video Card ?
    ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼 𝕋𝕆 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕍𝔼ℝ

IP : 89.39.13.119:27015 JOIN NOW !

###############################

DEATHRUN : [HELPER] ADM3 |# >>MicroZloth<< |#

4. Internet lagging only on my laptop?

Last username
    JustDanut
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Quote Originally Posted by /_MicroZloth_/ You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Your Video Card ?
    @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! he/She get banned , so before You reply on this post make sure he was in this community offline 1 month or more. He get banned on this community so @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! t/c pls