-- Closed Thread
  1. WargodsAntiCheat Ban Request !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Post WargodsAntiCheat Ban Request !

UNIQUE ID (OPTIONAL): 62f*0edb6*7e42b5ae5*61*fb3f25*98
    NUME: Kewin
    IP: 160.179.230.149
    ID DE STEAM: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    SCREENSHOT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    SISTEM DE OPERARE: Windows 7 Pro
    ANTIVIRUS (OPTIONAL): DEACTIVATED
    DESCRIERE PROBLEMA: i would love to play with my friends, and i have a really wonderful skills on this great game, they other players in different servers told me scan everytime, and i got bannned from WarGods's link, would you mind to unbanned me, i just got tired of this terrible troubles in this whole game! thank you
    Last edited by Kewin; 25-03-2018 at 05:02 PM.

2. WargodsAntiCheat Ban Request !

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

It's called WarGods Cheat Defender, not WarGods AntiCheat!!! There are 2 different apps!

You have been caught with multiples unique ids in a short period of time:

Code:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    6 different unique ids in 3 months.

Also, you have been caught using multiple steam accounts after the ban:
    Code:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Also, you have been caught with different multiple unique ids after the ban:
    Code:
    You violated our terms and conditions. Your abuse is going to cost you if you want unban (5 degree fee).

You can pay using:
    • PaySafe (PIN): - 5 degree fee - 40 Euro
    • PayPal: - 5 degree fee - 50 Euro