-- Closed Thread
  1. Generic Cheat Detection Help Pls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Exclamation Generic Cheat Detection Help Pls

yesterday i did a scan with your software and got this "generic cheat detection"
    one thing, i don't have antivirus, never used a cheats, playing on original cs steam, and it somehow shows that i have something like that.. so it's really bothering me i can't even sleep
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    i did 4 more scans after that and trying all things to recreate that "generic" detection but no success...
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    then downloaded and scaned with malwarebytes and only found your software as malicious...
    i even searched Task Manager for suspicous softwares thinking there is a conflict between them but nothing...
    other programs active at the time
    (,viber, ccleaner idm ,Steam, teamspeak,Uttorrent)
    I'm asking for help, this makes me look really bad for no reason..
    thank you in advance..

2. Generic Cheat Detection Help Pls

Last username
    LiOn. ~JoK3r ~
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Registered 4 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 4 Mentions Given 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Complete the next model: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! )
    -------------

TraNda - WarGods | R.R.M - AngeL - LiOn. - pichacku - Jok3r - UnicA

P A C E

DISCORD: unknown.cfg

3. Generic Cheat Detection Help Pls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Take The DMP file And Please Do Some think For Me this makes me look really bad for no reason..
    thank you in advance..

4. Generic Cheat Detection Help Pls

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do, it's no use that memory dump. You need to take a process memory dump when wCD detects you with "Generic Cheat Detection".