-- Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Generic cheat detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Firstly, you need to comply if you want your possible false-positive detection to be removed. That's the rules. I don't remove anything without a proof (a process memory dump in your case).

Secondly, it is a romanian website. Just because I offered you support in an international language that doesn't mean you can't use google translate to help yourself.

Thirdly, both processes has been whitelisted.

2. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Hello
    thanks you for those process !!!!

OK
    So how can i do this "compli"
    i already do the compilation with the powershell cmd? wcd.rar?
    and dumped hl.exe

Give me instructions i will following

I CANT REPRODUCE THE GENERIC CHEAT DETECTION :
    Cuz its happend a "Single Time" ramdomly

SO i will i have too redownload the remmaper UCR.exe??
    for the arcade stick cuz its the only process i got in the redscan
    and i find this : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Can you tell me what your app detect?

Which memory process i have too dump? and drop it
    Last edited by REKORDER[Q]; 14-06-2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Which process memory

3. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! PROCESS
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! TROJAN MALWARE I GOT !!!!!
    I have uninstall joytokey UCR in march 2018 so isnt that process "UCR.exe" i got in the scan : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

ITS UCR.exe IS the problem of GENERIC DETECTION cuz on all the others scan im clean witout this particulary process
    problem its a virus malware trojan from a crack game
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

im available for any question

SS of my antivirus the date match on my defender : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

I look at windows defender i see this BINGO
    ****ing virus how can he get detected has cheat in counter strike i dont get it
    i know where this process launched come from

Thanks for your time
    So how can i get my scan clean back

4. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by REKORDER[Q] You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! PROCESS
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! TROJAN MALWARE I GOT !!!!!
    I have uninstall joytokey UCR in march 2018 so isnt that process "UCR.exe" i got in the scan : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

ITS UCR.exe IS the problem of GENERIC DETECTION cuz on all the others scan im clean witout this particulary process
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

SS of my antivirus the date match on my defender : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Thanks for your time

Thanks for your time

5. Generic cheat detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Still, no proof. Right now we have some difficulties with the database so your detection will be restored soon.

6. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

What can i do if the malware USR.exe get denied by Windows Defender?
    How can i prove its all clean
    I can't recreate this detection witout the malware
    All my scan are clean for 5 years
    I use ESL aequitas and eac all my damn life in cs never a single detectiçon or shit im all legit my steam is from 2004 all the same
    How prove can i prove you this
    Its that process of a malware from this site gamecopyworld.com

ITS THAT PROGRAM MALWARE WHO GOT DETECTED HAS "GENERIC CHEAT DETECTION"

I already screen my WIndows defender

--------------- Added after 15 minutes ---------------

I REINSTALL THE PROGRAMS

Isnt detected has cheat generic detection :'(
    The process is just yellow

I m asking you why your program decide too detect keymapper UCR has cheat

How can i do? to proff this report showing nothing

What he detect for real?

--------------- Added after 10 minutes ---------------

VirTool.Win32.Obfuscator.hg!b (v) = UCR.exe
    was a malware i prove too you on this screenshot of my WD : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    I use a crack from : Gamecopyworld.com

I never cheat cs in my life this is so unfair he detect this malware
    and i got redmarked for it
    Of course i cant reload a virus malware detection
    I try too reinstall the keymapper UCR.exe but nothing more happends
    HOw can i prove nothing was use has Generic cheat on my computer
    Last edited by REKORDER[Q]; 23-06-2018 at 06:24 AM.

7. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Allo tiger

8. Generic cheat detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

That "malware" has nothing to do with your wCD detection. That detection seems to be a false-positive given by Windows Defender.

Thanks REKORDER[Q] a dat Thanks acetui post

9. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    That "malware" has nothing to do with your wCD detection. That detection seems to be a false-positive given by Windows Defender.
    Ok tell me what files do you want from the Windows defender

10. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Simple Question : What do you need for this false possitive detection

How can i prove you and get this red mark gone ?