-- Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Generic cheat detection

Hello i got a problem my scan is clear for many years and now !!!! i see today in mix i drop my scan and people start too tell me cheater etc.... finally kick me....

I was full 100% confident i said wtf look at my scan is 100% clean and then i see this

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

RED MARK im so mad cuz im proud to be legit guy i hate cheaters

I hope you gonna fix this
    Cuz im loving playing this game
    cheater are plague online.
    that's why you create this app "'btw i love it'"
    i never cheat in cs in my life i
    i started played from 2003 in a cyber coffe
    and im a daddy twice
    Its my single one steam acc
    I hope you gonna trust me and delete this red mark
    explain me WTF IS THIS !!!!

2. Generic cheat detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

To prove you didn't play with cheats you need to dump the memory process of the game when wCD detects you with "Generic Cheat Detection". This detection can be triggered by many things, that's why is called "Generic", including cheats or malware.

PS: Here you have a tutorial on how to dump the memory process on your Windows 8.1: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Unfortunately, until you don't give me the memory process dump I can't help you.

Thanks REKORDER[Q] a dat Thanks acetui post
    Like REKORDER[Q] a dat Like acetui post

3. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 2 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Dumb Files for Generic cheat detection error

I post some replies but they dont appears

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

Hello thanks for answer so quick
    SO i have too justify those ?

PassThruSvr.exe (MD5: 446462BBA744DA60379574926FD51EAB) (Size: 166912)
    kbd.exe (MD5: DDB1C559E36063532ED1CBC101C17DA3) (Size: 94208)

passthru dump : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    kbd.exe Keyboard driver DUmp : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

I hope you can do something
    Thnks to you and your anti cheat
    Last edited by REKORDER[Q]; 12-06-2018 at 05:35 PM.

4. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

UCR.exe Universal Control Remaping is a program forsteam games non compatible with my arcade stick controller i can remap on my keyboard so like the application 'Joytokey' i uninstall it few days ago

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by REKORDER[Q]; 12-06-2018 at 09:28 PM.

5. Generic cheat detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

If you want to have your files (processes, modules and so on) whitelisted you need to run this script from here: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

The memory dump for these processes are useless, they don't help me.

6. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Ok i got it i do some research i translate page

Im really derterminate too clean my scan

Here my dumb You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

7. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

<------ Upper you have the wcd files : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

How can i hel you here my dumb of Hl.exe : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

8. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

RAPORT:You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    ANTIVIRUS: Windows Defender
    DESCRIERE ADITIONALA: Just the mapper for controller arcade stick
    LINK DUMP MEMORIE CS: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

9. Generic cheat detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

STOP spamming or I will ban you. You can use Google Translate to translate the romanian page into english or another language.

Also, I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    To prove you didn't play with cheats you need to dump the memory process of the game when wCD detects you with "Generic Cheat Detection".
    Your memory dump are useless!

10. Generic cheat detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

But i dont know why you application decide too detect some application has cheat and we have to prove

Tell me the files your need or the infos clearly i try everything
    i cant reproduce the GENERIC SCAN ERROR
    I dont know maybe 5 years we use EAC and 4y scan wargods
    all others scans from long time are all cleans
    I will and always be legit 100% and proud of it
    RIGHT!!! I need to dump the memory process of the game when wCD detects you with "Generic Cheat Detection".
    I trust your application but this is an error false /positive from it
    HOW?!! This detection never happend before
    I DONT KNOW WHY he detect something its ramdom
    I DONT KNOW HOW he can detect something has cheat generic btw

WCD files You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

You should translate this site better btw many ppl non romanians need your website at least in english
    Last edited by REKORDER[Q]; 13-06-2018 at 06:26 PM. Reason: missing some