-- Closed Thread
  1. Concurs Photoshop - 28.10.2019 - 1.11.2019 / Postarea Imaginilor

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Lightbulb Concurs Photoshop - 28.10.2019 - 1.11.2019 / Postarea Imaginilor

Concurs Photoshop

-= Postarea imaginilor =-
    -= 28.10.2019 - 1.11.2019 =-

Tema concursului:
    Halloween!
    Tipul Lucrarii :
    MOTD ( 768px x 383px )

MOTD-urile trebuie sa contina obligatoriu Ip-ul, DNS-ul si un mesaj de bun venit serverului ales din comunitate!!
    MOTD-ul trebuie sa aiba obligatoriu rezolutia ( 768px x 383px )!!

Imaginile pot fii urcate pe site-uri speciale de image hosting precum: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! / You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! / You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! / You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Informatii: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Timp ramas pentru postarea imaginilor:

Last edited by ~TraNda~; 01-11-2019 at 11:42 PM.
    Like mugurhaiduc, wGods | Toxic a dat Like acetui post
    Dislike Fatty, k1dda a dat Dislike acetui post

2. Concurs Photoshop - 28.10.2019 - 1.11.2019 / Postarea Imaginilor

Last username
    DarqLite
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Si pana la urma am revenit cu lucrarea.
    Am facut un MOTD pentru serverul de Respawn pentru ca eram dator. @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Imi cer scuze pentru lipsa de creativitate, dar am incercat destul de multe chesti care au devenit un esec. Asta a fost tot ce am reusit sa fac. Sper sa va placa si va doresc un....

HALLOWEEN FERICIT !

Last edited by N/O/I/S/E; 31-10-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Nothing Interesting

If I were dead, I wouldn't be sad, and I wouldn't be glad, because I wouldn't be.

Thanks wGods | Toxic a dat Thanks acetui post

3. Concurs Photoshop - 28.10.2019 - 1.11.2019 / Postarea Imaginilor

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Frumos interes membriilor atat si designerilor!

Data viitoare sa nu va așteptați la premii, m-am lămurit că nu se merita sa le rezerv.