+ Reply to Thread
  1. Wrong detected cheat mode

Wrong detected cheat mode

Hello. I first time trying play Counter-Strike on Wargods and on me game more change textures files and i get now Cheat Mode detect. and now on stystem write ast Detection: True. This player have been detected in the past. Use search option to find reports of this user.

i cant play on You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! becouse admin dont like this text and he told me wait ONE ****ING YEAR.... :/ this is real ?.... i would like to play there becouse my friends playing 1.6 cs on You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! .

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

or posible delete this? i never used cheats but for ****ing config or textures i get warm on WarGods Cheat Defender :/

2. Wrong detected cheat mode

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

You don't have any cheats on your report! Learn to read it !