+ Reply to Thread
  1. the problem with detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the problem with detection

STEAM_0:1:528427375 , I play in the computer club all the time, in a recent check it showed me red on 03/21/2024, after everything is blue, when I pass vargods, my history is empty and shows that there was no red

2. the problem with detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Not a false-positive, wCD found multiple cheat files on that computer.

3. the problem with detection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    for some reason my nickname is ???, I have never played with such a nickname, this is the first, the second you say was found in the file, if I played with cheats, I would not even go through the check. Many of my friends with whom I play saw red wargods, everyone had questions about how and why. Yes, and 3 I wrote to you about the fact that every time I go through wargods in the computer club, it runs like new, the history is clear
    can I hear an exact answer from you?

--------------- Added after 3 minutes ---------------

I just don’t know why the cheat was shown, I’ve never played with a cheat, I’m an honest player, you can check my Steam account, both in cs go and cs 1.6, and I’m the only one who wants to ask you, solve this problem, remove this red vargods, for me it’s all nonsense that supposedly your anti-cheat found cheats on me
    Last edited by Rustam; 12-04-2024 at 12:50 AM.

4. the problem with detection

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

"???", it's not a real game-nickname, it means wCD couldn't find your nickname in memory/other location.

You had multiple cheats on your computer. If you played on an internet café, it's not our responsibility.