-- Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

False-positive detection - CS Cheat

No clue what triggered that error

First i've got red on some configs(cheat configs but cheat deleted a month ago) then i've made a clean cs download(delete and download) and got red error again just wondering what triggered that

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Im using malwarebytes and windows defender

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! (i'll send password through dm)

--------------- Added after 34 minutes ---------------

I've just made another scan just after openin cs theres like 30 sec time between scan time and cs opening time and again red
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by Tiger; 21-04-2024 at 06:51 PM. Reason: tag

2. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Not a false-positive, you have multiple detections on your report. Also, you have cheats on your disk...

3. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to have but not months ago all of em deleted

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

Also i didnt even opened any cheats i just wondering what triggered that red
    Last edited by xslewe; 14-04-2024 at 01:23 PM.

4. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

'Cuz they were executed and they are still on disk?

5. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wdym executed?. They used to be executed but on this red error nothing executed also i reinstalled cs and still got error

6. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by xslewe You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    They used to be executed
    You answered your question. You must delete them if you don't want to get detected anymore.

7. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Arent wargods supposed to detect active cheats? Whats the point if its gonna detect unactive and didnt executed cheats theres no sense

8. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Your detections are a forensics one. You executed them at the end of March - beginning of April.

Aren't you supposed to NOT have cheats on your computer? What's the point on having cheats on your computer if you don't play with them? This makes no sense.

9. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like i said i used to play with cheats but at this red scans nothing has executed and got error.So youre telling me even if you play legit but got some cheat files on computer you still get red scan? This makes no sense, maybe i got cheat files on my computer but if im not executed any of em and they aint active then wargods should make any red scans because yk cs is clean , my computer's files shouldnt make any difference due to wargods scans counter strike's inside or something like that

10. False-positive detection - CS Cheat

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Yes, as they are forensics detections (with or without "Found" prefix) because you used them in the past. There's no reason for you to have such files on your computer. Delete them, never use them again, and you will be fine.