Achievements Days Registered 3 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Unhappy Generic Cheat Detection AND Wallhack

Hello (my english is poor )
    my nick in cs1.6 was H. and admins says in wargods sacn its ??? ;after that i change my nick to (Hassan [H.]) and i do scan again, and WGs say i'm a (Generic Cheat Detection) and then i install sxe-injected and do scan again and WGs say i'm wallhack . what can i do ? , i'm NOT a cheater, I hate cheaters

2. Generic Cheat Detection AND Wallhack

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Hi. You need to dump the game memory (you can use Task Manager to do it) when wCD detects you with Wallhack and upload me that file.

Follow the steps:
    1) Run CS.
    2) Check if you are detected with Wallhack by wCD and save the report link/id (I need it). If no detection is triggered, try again later and follow all the steps again. It is important to do this only when wCD detects you with something, otherwise it's useless.
    3) Use Task Manager to dump the game memory process. Run Task Manager and go to Processes (if you are using Windows XP/Vista/7 - e.g.: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ) or go to Details (if you are using Windows 8/8.1/10 - e.g.: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ). Search for "hl.exe" or "cstrike"exe, right click on that process and click on "Create Dump file" and wait until a pop-up with a file path will appear (e.g: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ) .
    4) Upload me that file from the previous step and give me the report link or id from step 2.

3. Generic Cheat Detection AND Wallhack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

dmp file You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    WGs link You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

4. Generic Cheat Detection AND Wallhack

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

The last 2 detections were triggered by sXe, as stated in the report, so I cleared these 2 detections. Please don't scan with wCD while you have sXe running, otherwise you might get a false positive.

For the rest of your detections I was unable to find the reason of the detection in current game memory dump. Hence, you need to give me another game memory dump when wCD detects you with "Generic Cheat Detection" to be able to see if it's a false-positive or not.

5. Generic Cheat Detection AND Wallhack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

dmp file You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    WGs link You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

i think this when happen i change my nick

6. Generic Cheat Detection AND Wallhack

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

What CS kit did you used?

It was clearly a false-positive so I cleared you reports. A legit file (mswsock.dll - Microsoft) has been injected like a cheat/malware in your game memory :/ This is not normal.

Please, try with a new CS kit instead. See if it's the same.

Thanks M-Hassan a dat Thanks acetui post

7. Generic Cheat Detection AND Wallhack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

i'm not use kit ; i just play a simple cs 1.6 . demo: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    and i download cs 1.6 from You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

--------------- Added after 12 minutes ---------------

Thank you ��
    Last edited by M-Hassan; 04-11-2018 at 05:46 AM.