-- Closed Thread
  1. Cerere avatar n0l1m1t

Membru - Gold Nova I wGods N0l1m1t's Avatar
    Last username
    N0l1m1t wGod | N0l1m1t
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Cerere avatar n0l1m1t

Tip design : avatar
    Text : N0L1m1tS At All
    Dimensiune : 170 x 200
    Culoare : negru si alb
    Imagine : You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Mentiuni : doresc 2 poze de la 2 membri diferiti cu font diferit de text ( alegerea voastra )
    Cheers!
    Retras de pe toate serverele.
    Doar un camarad in trecere

2. Cerere avatar n0l1m1t

Last username
    DarqLite
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

@You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! Am incercat sa fac ceva, nu a iesit ceea ce mi-am dorit eu, dar sper ca iti place.
    Am incercat sa adaug mai multe effecte, ca pe alb-negru nu ai ce modificari de culoare sa faci.

Sa imi spui ce doresti sa modific la el, daca nu iti convine ceva:

Nothing Interesting

If I were dead, I wouldn't be sad, and I wouldn't be glad, because I wouldn't be.

Like wGods | Toxic a dat Like acetui post

3. Cerere avatar n0l1m1t

Last username
    N0l1m1t wGod | N0l1m1t
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by DarqLite You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! Am incercat sa fac ceva, nu a iesit ceea ce mi-am dorit eu, dar sper ca iti place.
    Am incercat sa adaug mai multe effecte, ca pe alb-negru nu ai ce modificari de culoare sa faci.

Sa imi spui ce doresti sa modific la el, daca nu iti convine ceva:
    Il dai pe discord mai bine ca nu pot vedea de pe telefon cred. Mersi

4. Cerere avatar n0l1m1t

Last username
    k1dda wLady | k1dda
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 3 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Mneh, stiu ca e calitatea naspa. Am zis sa incerc in graba...

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭

𝓐 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮

5. Cerere avatar n0l1m1t

Last username
    N0l1m1t wGod | N0l1m1t
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by k1dda You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Mneh, stiu ca e calitatea naspa. Am zis sa incerc in graba...

Multumesc dar ai timp nu trebuie sa te grabesti. Imi lasi mesaj pe mess cand e gata! Mersi macar ca ai incercat dar nu te grabi sincer

6. Cerere avatar n0l1m1t

Last username
    N0l1m1t wGod | N0l1m1t
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Daca a mai facut cineva poza si de abia a terminat-o dati un pm in privat pe forum

Topic Locked!