-- Closed Thread
  1. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Membru - Silver Elite Master wG|Costy^^'s Avatar
    Last username
    Costy^^
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Tip:Avatar
    Dimensiune:170x200
    Imagine/render:You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! (link nou) ca sa fie mai usor am gasit o poza
    Tema:
    Text: wG|Costy^^
    Culoare predominanta:Verde
    Font:old school
    Watermark-ul:GG-DR|wGods
    Alte detalii:Vreau ca aceea culoare predominanta (verdele) sa fie in genul ala radioactiv,in rest sa va vad la ce va ganditi in materie de "clasic"
    Last edited by wG|Costy^^; 16-10-2019 at 03:49 PM.
    The legend never die

2. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Last username
    DarqLite
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Vino cu o tema mai explicita. Ce pot eu sa inteleg prin clasic?
    Daca esti indecis cu tema poti sa cauti o imagine de pe net sau poti sa descarci un pack postat de mine si sa lasi aici o imagine dorita.

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Nothing Interesting

If I were dead, I wouldn't be sad, and I wouldn't be glad, because I wouldn't be.

3. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Last username
    Costy^^
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by N/O/I/S/E You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Vino cu o tema mai explicita. Ce pot eu sa inteleg prin clasic?
    Daca esti indecis cu tema poti sa cauti o imagine de pe net sau poti sa descarci un pack postat de mine si sa lasi aici o imagine dorita.

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    OK o sa ma uit
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! un desen clasic (link nou) @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! scrisul sa fie verde radioactiv,wG|Costy^^ ** @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! daca te poti lua dupa ce am zis eu ar fi perfect <3
    Last edited by wG|Costy^^; 16-10-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    The legend never die

4. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Last username
    k1dda wLady | k1dda
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 3 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Edit by @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! : A lasat baiatu imaginea.
    Last edited by N/O/I/S/E; 18-10-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭

𝓐 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮

Thanks wG|Costy^^ a dat Thanks acetui post
    Like mugurhaiduc, wG|Costy^^ a dat Like acetui post

5. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Last username
    DarqLite
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1 Days Registered 2 Days Registered 1 Threads 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Scuze ca nu am adus pana acum lucrarea, dar am un proiect important si nu prea am timp, o sa revin eu. Promit!

Nothing Interesting

If I were dead, I wouldn't be sad, and I wouldn't be glad, because I wouldn't be.

6. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Last username
    Costy^^
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by N/O/I/S/E You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Scuze ca nu am adus pana acum lucrarea, dar am un proiect important si nu prea am timp, o sa revin eu. Promit!
    oricand ai timp <3
    totusi daca ai timp fa l weekend ul asta @You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by wG|Costy^^; 18-10-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    The legend never die

7. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1 Visitor Messages Given 1 Total Posts 2 Total Posts 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Si eu
    Like wG|Costy^^ a dat Like acetui post

8. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Last username
    DarqLite
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Imi cer scuze, am avut o saptamana incarcata.

Nothing Interesting

Thanks wG|Costy^^ a dat Thanks acetui post
    Like wG|Costy^^, mugurhaiduc a dat Like acetui post

9. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Last username
    Costy^^
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

blana rauu,mersi mult
    Last edited by wG|Costy^^; 18-10-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    The legend never die

10. Cerere Avatar Costy^^

Last username
    DarqLite
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Nu ai pentru ce.

Nothing Interesting

Dislike {???} a dat Dislike acetui post