-- Closed Thread
  1. False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1

False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Report:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Antivirus:
    None
    Additional Information:
    Wallhack for demoreviewing purposes installed on nonsteam, (openGL32), as I am a moderator in another community.
    Game memory dump link:
    Like D1G1T4L a dat Like acetui post

2. False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

What the heck... you tried to inject OpenGL32 in wCD as well? Well, I guess is still a valid detection.

You are not supposed to use that on a server, neither using it, because it's a wallhack... You can install You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! on your server and you don't have to deal with wallhacks....

3. False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Additional Information:
    Wallhack for demoreviewing purposes installed on nonsteam, (openGL32), as I am a moderator in another community."

Its installed on nonsteam as the servers i play on detect opengl32, I only use it to view demos from ban appeals/reports, the community I moderate has admin ESP but won't show on a normal players ban appeal or report..

4. False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I won't consider this as a false positive.

1) You shouldn't have connected to a server while running this wallhack.
    2) You shouldn't use wCD while running a local demo. Why you did you scan? For no reason?!

5. False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1) You shouldn't have connected to a server while running this wallhack.
    2) You shouldn't use wCD while running a local demo. Why you did you scan? For no reason?!

I did neither of these, I opened my CS which I use steam on, not a nonsteam, I also didnt run any cheats either.

Still not false? My steam directory is clean other than "demoreview.cfg" with 50 aliases, I dont know why it detects wallhack if there isnt any in my original vanilla cstrike installation.

6. False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Yeah, you didn't played on that server.... you are right....

You definitely don't have OpenGL32 cheat file injected... definitely ...

7. False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I definitely don't have openGL32 injected, your detection is broken and scans libraries it shouldnt scan, I have multiple nonsteams and scanned with your program on my regular daily steam, somehow it detects opengl32 in a server that already has an anticheat installed to detect opengl32?

If you want to see a real time scan on my regular steam with this "cheat" injected, feel free to answer me on steam, also don't forget to mention my first scan: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! where it has no "last server IP" so I'm curious for your response to that,

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

And why doesnt it show where this "wallhack" is? How can you see it, because any of the links I press don't specify which file is the 'wallhack', and it doesn't scan the library of the CS you are using, it is scanning the library of all cstrike folders,
    Last edited by blank1234; 01-04-2020 at 09:50 PM.

8. False-positive detection - Wallhack / opengl32

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Solved on private.