1. False-positive "Demo!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1

False-positive "Demo!!"

Free unban request model:
    UNIQUE ID: 270*2D288*C44AB397A*78*320B41*E9
    NICK: Demo!!
    IP (OPTIONAL): IP is dynamic, as I don't have DSL/FIber net and I use mobile internet for playing CS.
    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:76824139
    Steam profile link: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

OTHER INFORMATION: Yesterday I was playing a tournament match and after the game when I give scan to the admin as usual but he said it's RED, I couldn't believe my eyes. After checking I came to know that I got bunnyhop red scan due to Autohotkey.exe. I installed this software in my computer before a year ago to use shortcut for my volume up & down key with scroll up & down (Because laptops have shortcut for volume up/down but desktop computer don't have that). You can see all my previous scans as well. I have been playing CS1.6 more than 10 years now. Kindly remove this ban it is like a (black stain) on my so long playing experience. Thanks in advance <3
    Last edited by Tiger; 07-11-2020 at 03:43 PM. Reason: added prefix + changed title

2. False-positive "Demo!!"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Why did you create an unban request on wCD subforum when you are not banned on wCD?!

3. False-positive "Demo!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

If I get the red scan where I supposed to submit the review request then?? My apologies if it's not the right subforum. Kindly move to the right forum. My concern is only about the red scan.

4. False-positive "Demo!!"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Unfortunately that's not our server, therefore I can't move your topic where it belongs. If you received ban on their server you have to post on their forum.

LE: I removed your false-positive detections. Thank you for reporting it.

5. False-positive "Demo!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for removing the false positive detection (It ruined my tournament match though). Anyways it's not showing red anymore.

Thanks mate you made my day <3 Cheers

6. False-positive "Demo!!"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I am sorry that it happened to you. Cheats updates everyday and tries tricky things, such as hiding as normal/usual apps, that's why we need the help of the players to improve detections and remove false-positives.