-- Closed Thread
  1. False-positive - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

False-positive - Generic Cheat Signature

RAPORT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    ANTIVIRUS: none installed before or after
    Additional information: I was running Process Explorer which i noticed that when doing scan it refuses do send the link and give the message that must first close such prg, so i think it is the cause because i never used any cheats and so that you can be sure all my other tests were clean
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: i did close the game, i did not know this was gonna be needed
    Last edited by Tiger; 08-06-2021 at 01:04 AM. Reason: tag

2. False-positive - Generic Cheat Signature

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Did you even read the model?!

NOTE: You need to report this problem right after you have been wrongfully detected. Please do not come here for support after a few hours later or if you closed the game because these kind of requests will be rejected.

3. False-positive - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did, wrongfully in Unban sction

4. False-positive - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if you dont want clear that it is ok, but you have the scan result and it tells that i have no cheats and my other scans are all clean and if you want you can make sure by installing Process Explorer 11.21.0.0 on windows xp as i have and run it without cs open then pause any process i paused firefox so it does not consume my prossesor then unpause the process and run after that cs and do scan and you will get this detection if you want to fix this bug in your wargods
    this is the program from my system if you want to run it You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by Rath_g; 07-06-2021 at 06:06 PM.

5. False-positive - Generic Cheat Signature

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Come back when you have the proof. I can't and won't do anything without a proof.