-- Closed Thread
  1. False detection? (Found DLL Injector Data)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

False detection? (Found DLL Injector Data)

Hello. So after a looong brake from cs, after more than one year of not playing the game, today I launched cs and when I scanned got a red report.. I don't understand the reason why, but if anyone could tell me I would be grateful! Thanks.

Link: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by Tiger; 23-07-2021 at 11:33 PM. Reason: tag

2. False detection? (Found DLL Injector Data)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

DLL Injector sounds familiar to you?! Remove its settings and you will be fine.

3. False detection? (Found DLL Injector Data)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, thank you very much! But how do I do thaht exactly if I dont even know if I have one in my pc? Of course I had this pc for over 10 years so maybe some type of injector could be hiding somewhere.. I needed a blue wargod so I could get back to playing 1.6 gathers in my countries last server. And the main admin told me to get some answer from you to explain why did I got a red wg. I hope you believe me that I played legit for all those years and this "injector" thing is just a misunderstanding

4. False detection? (Found DLL Injector Data)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey dude, thank you for explaining. But could you tell me more details about it? You see, I have my pc for over 10 years, since I was a kid - and ofcourse somewhere there could be hiding such a file. So how do I find it exactly? Also, I needed a blue wargods for my countries only gathers server, so I could play in it.. And its really disappointing to see it being red. Could it be a false scan? Is there any chance to erase the red wg's? Sincerely thanks.

5. False detection? (Found DLL Injector Data)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

It's not a false-positive. Delete your injector and it's settings.

6. False detection? (Found DLL Injector Data)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But I looked everywhere, didnt find anything.. Im thinking of reinstalling windows to fix the issue. but the main question remains - is there anyway to take out the red wg’s? Its really poking my eyes

7. False detection? (Found DLL Injector Data)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Search in %appdata%. It should be there.