-- Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. False wargods review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy False wargods review

Hey, hi everyone. I am a famous turkish counter strike 1.6 publisher. I post videos and share live sections on my channel, I was taken to the teamwiever control on a Turkish server at around 10 pm and my computer was examined, nothing came out and I scanned wargods and it came out clean. At night, I left VALORANT with my friends again and entered CS 1.6 and when I checked again, wargods came out red and I have never played this game with cheats, I am a tournament player and there is no vac ban on my steam address. I'm sure this erroneous record of wargods will lower my reputation and channel popularity. I don't use any virus program fixed classic windows security. I want the situation to be resolved and my wargods record to be corrected by deletion.

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! wg link

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! or other link You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    game memory dump and my videos link: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! and You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Please check out the parts where I crosshair and peek, I played in local tournaments with money prizes without any support from any program with my wrist, but I still do not get into any deception, I cannot say that I know your language and this environment very much, but I hope you will help me.
    Last edited by Tiger; 11-03-2024 at 11:06 PM. Reason: tag

2. False wargods review

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Why you uploaded the entire CS kit and I needed the memory dump which you didn't uploaded?!

3. False wargods review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, this is the first time I've opened a thread on Wargods' original forum site, and I think I've opened the same thread more than once. There was a dump link in the last topic I opened, it did not appear because you did not confirm the most current location, here is the dump link, if you look at the private message I sent you, you will see the dates sorry for the inconvenience, here is what you need.

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! This is my dump file and I sent you the password privately, I'm sending it again.

4. False wargods review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! This is my dump file and password in your message box

5. False wargods review

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You restarted the game, memory dump is not corelated with the scan...

Follow the tutorial carefully.

6. False wargods review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't know I shouldn't restart the game, please forgive my inconvenience once and for all. My game files, dump file and YouTube video content are located at the addresses I sent you. I am not aware of this situation, I am using the forum site for the first time and I am just becoming aware of this situation. I'm really just a Turkish teenager playing CS 1.6 and I have nothing to do with any illegal business. How can I prove this to you?

7. False wargods review

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Those doesn't matter until I ask for the files or another proof. Right now what I need is a detection and the memory dump I asked.

Try to reproduce the issue.

8. False wargods review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will try to reproduce the problem, now I am entering counter strike 1.6 and scanning wargods again, I hope my problem will be solved. It's really crazy. I did a cheat check and scanned wargods, but there was no problem. How do I fix this? Please, I cannot play Counter-Strike, delete this record, the virus may have collided with my program or it may be a server error. You can connect to my computer and check it. My device is clean and I just bought my computer. I am sure that I have not been infected with any virus because I use it consciously. Maybe he only saw the model of the CS 1.6 server I entered? I have no idea how to recreate this error. You may be making money from this, but there is definitely a mistake here, help me with my situation. You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

9. False wargods review

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Without proof I can't help you.

10. False wargods review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know how to prove this to you and how to solve the problem. Most people who open topics encounter a generic error and I request you to solve this situation. Am I at fault in this situation for problems with your security system? People who receive Generic cheat error do not use cheats. Windows firewall, knife and gun models on the server they enter, or digital game software of brands such as nvidia, casper, toshiba, hp are perceived as generic errors and since I used this forum for the first time, I did not know that I had to dump the game without closing it. I am a victim here and why do you still insist? not deleting? If the result of another scan comes back as red, I agree to be banned.