-- Closed Thread
  1. Please don't close, I want good arguments!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1
    what is the problem? I wrote to you what is, also my opinion ... How is my mistake? How scan find folder name as hack? Also, this folder has nothing to do with my game!

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

I restart my system a few days ago, so I downloaded everything from programs I got (steam-counter strike-teamspeak - chrome .. You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! ) I also installed the second counter strike for movie making for the first time, which I wiped after the scan when I found out that it was a mistake, would you like to i find it, send it and test scan with that downloaded on your computer? to see that there is a mistake in it

--------------- Added after 8 minutes ---------------

in that counter strike there are parts of the hack, I'm sure of that, because I did not install anything else, and I found it at that folder. I did not notice those parts until I did a scan. When I deleted it, the scan was clean. And what's the problem now? it was the hpp folder, and in it 1-2 files that were cfg / ini, I would never have thought it was a hack... and how is my fault?
    Last edited by d0msday; 21-07-2019 at 06:07 PM.

2. Please don't close, I want good arguments!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

It is called cheat artifact. That directory is created and updated when running HPP, not when you are installing / running a Counter-Strike 1.6 kit. Furthermore, that directory is not part of Counter-Strike.

3. Please don't close, I want good arguments!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1
    I do not know what you are telling me, I tell you where I found it and that when I deleted the scan it was clean

Search my scans history via steam_id. I never had a red scan.

--------------- Added after 4 minutes ---------------

I don't use cheats, I play this game purely, play it since 2011 and I don't need something for cheating
    Last edited by d0msday; 21-07-2019 at 06:42 PM.

4. Please don't close, I want good arguments!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

And I told you the reason of that detection. I don't care what you are saying since it is not a false-positive. It's useless to argue with you, you don't seem to think logically...

Please, do not create another useless topic.