-- Closed Thread
  1. False-positive detection Found Project Infinity (Forensics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1

False-positive detection Found Project Infinity (Forensics)

RAPORT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    ANTIVIRUS: Avast Free Antivirus and Avira
    Additional information: I started playing fastcup a few weeks ago and i have downloaded a config and a reestr from a pro player . i am still playing fastcup with no problems at the moment with gameguard anticheat on . Now i am not an expert but im pretty sure im not cheating in any way beacause of the cfg or the reestr
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by ioNNNn1; 06-06-2020 at 04:09 AM.

2. False-positive detection Found Project Infinity (Forensics)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Not a false positive. You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! Delete it and you will be fine.
    Last edited by Tiger; 06-06-2020 at 11:34 AM.

3. False-positive detection Found Project Infinity (Forensics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes i have read that before making this post , but the thing is i have never used or downloaded any wallhack or any kind of cheat for that matter . It all happened after i have downloaded the config and the reestr i had plenty of scans before with no detection . And as i have said i am still playing on gameguard anticheat with this config with no problems . Can you please have a look into this a bit more detailed if that is possible ?

4. False-positive detection Found Project Infinity (Forensics)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You downloaded and ran an injector... Search for "nLzQvTiB.exe" and upload it here.

5. False-positive detection Found Project Infinity (Forensics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have not .. the only thing i have downloaded before this happened is this You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! and this You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! wich is the config and the oprimization for registry .
    I also cound not find that file in my pc . I would not bother that much if i would i would just delete it and be done with it i don t really play public servers anyway but maybe its something else that i am not aware of therefore i dont know what to delete as i HAVE NOT USED any cheats for cs 1.6

6. False-positive detection Found Project Infinity (Forensics)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I still need "nLzQvTiB.exe" - it's on your hard disk, search it.