-- Closed Thread
  1. WARGOD problem with the scan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1

WARGOD problem with the scan

Hi, I have a problem of this type, I'm trying to scan, but I get a problem with net framework.

A year ago I had this program installed and everything was fine, I have not changed the system or version of wargoda or net framework since.

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Now all the time I get the same problem, I installed the net framework 3.5 which you provide on the download page.
    I have also downloaded other 3.5 versions for my language, but it still doesn't help.

When I do not have cs 1.6 turned on, I need to start the game, so connect to a server and the same problem every time.

I was looking for a solution on the forum but nothing helps, I saw a topic
    fixwargodcheatsdefenderregistry version 1.3

I also tried this way, I cleaned the registry with programs, I tried to enable wargod as an administrator and in compatibility mode with everything I could, the same problem still occurs.

Firewall disabled, anti-virus also disabled iobit malware fighter 7.5 PRO
    All drivers have been updated with Driver Booster 7.2 PRO
    NVidia updated
    all system updates downloaded and installed

I downloaded from the site every version that is compatible with windows 7, even those incompatible, but it does not change anything, the same problem with the net framework.

NVIDIA GEForce GTX 960 4gb
    AMD FX 8350 8x 4Ghz
    64bit
    WINDOWS 7 Ultimate

Anyone have any ideas on how to make it work, besides formatting the computer?
    A year ago it worked even though I didn't change anything but update the drivers on a regular basis.

Best regards and counting on your help!

2. WARGOD problem with the scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

What is the error? Does wCD open? It gives you an error?! Give me a screenshot. You forgot to mentions the most important things...

3. WARGOD problem with the scan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Since Last Visited 1 Days Registered 1
    I inserted a photo, the subject preview was, but apparently disappeared, so I insert a second time.

You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

4. WARGOD problem with the scan

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Are you use that's 2.4.0.3? It seems an old version wCD. Click on "About", create a screenshot with that and post it here.