-- Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

RAPORT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    ANTIVIRUS: Windows Defender
    Additional information: I think that Nvidia Shadowplay/Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay caused false detection but I'm not sure
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Also I get a message that I've been detected before, could you maybe provide link to that scan because I cannot seem to find any other reports than my current one with your search option.
    Last edited by Tiger; 18-05-2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: tag

2. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Your problem was caused by Steam Account Manager downloaded from a cheat website. I whitelisted the file & cleared your false-positive detection.

3. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh thanks a lot! I'm having a bunch of accounts that I use on regular bases so that software comes handy.

--------------- Added after 24 minutes ---------------

And today I've got another False Positive detection (as soon as I read your reply I turned my CS on and did a scan):

RAPORT: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Additional information: /
    GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    Last edited by eMSi21; 16-05-2021 at 05:06 PM.

4. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Same problem, I added an explicit validation for this file since whitelisting didn't work in this case. Please check again.

5. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Same thing again.

If there's no solution for this I guess I could just remove Steam Account Manager completely and replace it with another similar tool?

6. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

There was a typo in the script. Please try again.

7. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Again something was detected. Could I add you somewhere so we could solve this a bit faster?

8. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

You can add me.

This is a different type of detection for the same file. I added an exception for this kind of detection. Check again.

9. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Again something got detected. I cannot add you on steam (I've added you 2 days ago, you may have blocked me), where I could add you for fastest response?

10. False-positive detection - Generic Cheat Signature

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I hope this is solved now.