0 Post(s)
    Achievements Days Registered 1 Total Posts 1
    Doneaza
    Sustine Comunitatea WarGods!
    Fii unul de-al nostru! Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar
    Click aici pentru a face o Donatie

Found Injector (Forensics)

Hello. I scanned with wargods 2 months ago and i got red report.Message was "Found Injector (Forensics)" . I didn't use or download any cheat. I tried to find the problem that triggered wargods , and i found problem.It was HLAE. HLAE is cinematic record software from CS:GO. You can record your CS:GO demos with cinematic effects.HLAE folder had injector file inside and that injector isn't cheat software and it has nothing to do with CS 1.6
    I'm %100 clean.

HLAE Injector file ->
    What is HLAE -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    My Red Report -> You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    My STEAM ID -> STEAM_0:1:115356071
    My Account Create Date : 11/04/2015

I don't have VAC ban , i didn't use cheat and i didn't download cheat to my PC.
    If you can reset my scan i will be happy. Thanks
    Last edited by Tiger; 14-06-2021 at 12:42 AM. Reason: tag

2. Found Injector (Forensics)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

From You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! :

VAC warning: The HLAE tool is technically a hack, therefore you should use it for making movies / watching demos only. Joining VAC protected servers with HLAE will probably get you VAC banned.

3. Found Injector (Forensics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    From You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account! :
    yea he is talking about VAC ban and i said from beginning it has nothing to do with CS 1.6. It is not cs1.6 hack software also it is not hack software.
    TECHNICALLY hack because you can shape your demo with this software.Normally you can't shape your demo without software.This is why technically hack.
    You can search HLAE. if it was about cheat, I wouldn't open a thread here.

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

Also wargods's purpose detect hack softwares on CS 1.6, right? I didn't use alias,injector,3rd party software on CS 1.6 until this time and i'm still playing clean.Wargods detects all injectors as cheats. Not all injectors are cheats. If i get an unfair advantage that would be cheating but where is the unfair advantage in that?

--------------- Added after 33 minutes ---------------

i say it again. Please do research for HLAE, check my computer, doesn't matter. If you find any cheat about CS 1.6 in HLAE or in my computer, you can ban me permanently on wargods or somewhere else. I'm being prosecuted for cheating I didn't use. Most servers are using wargods and when they see the red report they think i'm cheating.I can't play comfortable.
    Last edited by MoonWatcheR; 09-06-2021 at 05:55 AM.

4. Found Injector (Forensics)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Achievements Mentions Received 3 Mentions Given 2 Mentions Received 2 Mentions Received 1 Mentions Given 1 Threads Rating Received 2 Threads Rating Received 1 Visitor Messages Received 1
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

So modifying and hooking the internal engine of a game and other functions that a games requires it's not a hack, it's a legit software... right...

Did you looked, at least, in the source code of that application before injecting it in the game? Did you know that injector, the injector you've been detected with, it's a general-purpose injector?

5. Found Injector (Forensics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    So modifying and hooking the internal engine of a game and other functions that a games requires it's not a hack, it's a legit software... right...

Did you looked, at least, in the source code of that application before injecting it in the game? Did you know that injector, the injector you've been detected with, it's a general-purpose injector?
    Modifying and hooking demo, not internal engine of game.You can't do anything in servers with this software. Also i didn't look source code, then can you explain what do you mean when you say "general-purpose"?
    I'm learning from you now that wargods also includes CS:GO. If you're an expert with source code, show me HLAE's malicious files. Show me wallhack, aim, alias, norecoil, malicious injector files.
    You may have misunderstood me. I don't care if there is a red report in Wargods but people are judging me with wargods for cheating I didn't use and it's so annoying. I know myself, i'm not cheater and i am strongly against cheating.
    Your purpose is detect and judge cheaters, not innocents. You're speaking out against me because you think I cheated with that injector, but i didn't. If I really cheated, I would live with what I did.
    This is why i said, "Research HLAE" to you. i'm not interested with source codes but if you find any unfair advantage [wh,aim etc.] codes then you can ban me permanently. It's so simple.

You are not executioner. If i'm not cheating you should support rather than hinder. If you prove i'm cheating, just ban me^^

6. Found Injector (Forensics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I did some research on you and i found something about you. Your problem is money after all. You're not supporting users, you strip them. Okey, maybe some users get caught cheating and they deserve it but... There is a always innocent person and you, you're just stripping them doesn't matter cheater or not
    I know you won't reset red report and I will not pay for the cheat I did not use! Have a nice day. ^^

7. Found Injector (Forensics)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Doneaza
    Doneaza in Cont Bancar

I wanted to write more, but I decided it would be useless to write it to you since you are brainless.

You didn't got caught using HLAE modules, you have been caught using HLAE Injector. This injector can be used to inject cheats in any game, there's no limit in what you can inject and where. As I said, general-purpose injector:
    You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonWatcheR You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    I did some research on you and i found something about you. Your problem is money after all. You're not supporting users, you strip them.
    Yeah, all I want is money dickhead, that's why I removed so many false-positives from player's reports, because all I want is money....

Quote Originally Posted by MoonWatcheR You have to register to be able to see this link. Register HERE! If you are already a member please log in! If you still you are not able to see the link you need to activate your account or an administrator need to activate your account!
    I will not pay
    No need, already rejected your propose.

Now,

Like mugurhaiduc a dat Like acetui post